Lead star Cory Monteith‘s life might have ended on a tragic note, but it doesn’t conceal the fact that his performances were to be reckoned with. Check out our list of his 10 ‘Glee’ singing highlights!
Top Ten Lists
2013 is the year of Amanda Bynes. She has risen to become the queen of the universe, knighting whoever she deems ugly on Twitter as she pleases. However, only 10 really stood out, and we’re cheering from the side lines.
There is a fine line between acting and singing. Not everyone can criss-cross platforms, but when they do, they can get very infectious – making that leap from silver screen to your iPods. Here are some of today’s actors who can actually sing:
Forbes released another one of its reports, and it says that Tom Cruise and Will Ferrell are getting paid way too much for their work. Come to think of it, a lot of their movies have bombed…and yet they get paid way more than other actors. Is it luck or what?
Finally, someone who feels the same way I do about Posh’s dress sense! On Tuesday, Mr. Blackwell crowned the pouty Spice Girl as the Worst Dressed in 2007, crushing Mrs. Beckham’s hopes of being L.A’s newest fashion scion since moving to America last year with football star hubby David Beckham.
â€œIn one skinny-mini monstrosity after another, pouty â€˜Poshâ€™ can really wreck-emâ€
The fashion veteran said, in his usual acidic manner.
The 2007 top 10 worst-dressed list (with Blackwell’s critiques):
10. Alison Arngrim: “Little Nellie of the prairie, looks like a 1940’s fashion editor for the Farmers Almanac.”
9. Lindsay Lohan: “Lindsay the fashion frenzy strikes again! Lohan takes fashion to a new low.”
8. Jessica Simpson: “Forget the Cowboys. In prom queen screams, can it get any worse? She’s a global fashion curse!”
7. Avril Lavigne: “Gothic make-up courtesy the mad spatula â€” Fashions provided by … The house of Dracula!”
6. Eva Green: “Stuck in neon nightmares not fit for the sane. Fashion this loud could give Bond a migraine! A profusion of confusion from toes to nose!”
5. Kelly Clarkson: “Her heavenly voice soars above the rest … but those belly-baring bombs are hellish at best! She may be the queen of ‘Pro-Active’ â€” but that wardrobe looks downright radioactive!”
4. Fergie: “Another style-free ‘Fergie’ in fashion’s hall of shame? Yes, when it comes to couture chaos, guess it’s all in a name!”
3. Mary Kate Olsen: “YIKES! In layers of cut-rate kitsch, Mary Kate’s look is hard to explain … she resembles a tattered toothpick-trapped in a hurricane!”
2. Amy Winehouse: “Exploding beehives above â€¦ tacky polka-dots below … she’s part 50’s car-hop horror.”
1. Victoria Beckham: “Forget the fashion spice â€” wearing a skirt would suffice! In one skinny-mini monstrosity after another, pouty posh can really wreck-em.”
Copyright 2008 Reuters.