‘The Jennifers’ alert: Jennifer Lawrence and Jennifer Aniston decided to do away with their old do’s as the year ends!
A fab coif gets the job done even on the dreariest of personalities. One either wears it or owns it. Over the years of Hollywood glitz and glamour, celebrities are remembered for their timeless contribution to fashion and hairstyles. We have all coveted these famous tresses at some point in our lives . Armed with a magazine clipping, and hopes of a great copy cut and color of any one of Hollywood’s celebrity hair trendsetters … it’s off to the salon for what could be a life changing coiffure.
Let’s back track on some of Hollywood’s iconic hairstyles through the years .
- Twiggy – she owned this infamous blonde bob and became the face of of the 60’s.
- Farrah Fawcett – heaven’s angels might as well be falling from the skies and queue at the salon for Farrah’s 70’s flip.
- Madonna – any material girl who knew how to get into the groove wanted this dirty blonde rocker chic look. It was sexy, wild and just says ” I can rock your world!”
- Winona Ryder – a fresh face was all it needed to carry off this pixie cut . It was youthful , grungey and not many could get away with it too.
- Jennifer Aniston – oh and how we loved Jen’s shag and all the other modifications of this versatile layered cut. The blonde highlights just gave it more depth and texture and would still look ravishing on a windy day!
- Jennifer Lopez – although she always kept her hair long , we just loved it’s luscious waves and length. Something about the color of her hair just gave it that sensuality.
- Rihanna – she took the pop scene by storm with her music and her super short razor sharp edgy bob cuts. Youthful as she is , her symmetric hairstyles were both sultry and empowering.
- Gwen Stefani – her platinum blonde pig tails and faux hawks definitely spelled no -nonsense rocker sexy.
Photo Credit: the gnome hut
Photo Credit: Gary’s TT
Photo Credit: elle.com
Photo Credit: hairstyler.com
Photo Credit: PortraitArtistJonMick
Photo Credit: al7n6awi
Photo Credit: Bob Xu
Photo Credit: 2012hairstyles.com
Photo Credit: neryloo
Photo Credit: zimbio.com
Photo Credit: ourvanity.com
After her break up with John Mayer in 2008, it seems pretty odd how Jennifer Aniston had remained tight lipped on her dating life, and her beaus…until recent events. Seemingly, Jen found herself hooking up with actor Justin Theroux in the set of Wanderlust September 2010 and eventually reconnecting ties last March.
Jennifer Aniston and her new beau went public with their budding romance just quite recently and little did we know they both have already upped their romance game plan.
True enough, the couple are now shacked up in Jen’s LA home.
Theroux is indeed living in Aniston’s place and now basks in the limelight of having the actress introduce him as her boyfriend.
Who is this new man in Jen’s life? He clearly has won her heart. The 39 yr old Theroux has quite some good feathers on his hat being an actor, director and screen writer for a bunch of memorable projects in both TV and the big screen. His latest that being Wanderlust where he plays opposite Jennifer Aniston.
Reports have it that 42 year old Jen already had her eye set on Theroux from the get go. She would often hold parties at her place with him and eventually things started to bloom and sizzle between the co-stars.
Theroux has been seen spending a lot of days and nights at Jen’s place in LA and is considering spending the summer there as well.
Prior to their budding relationship, Justin is known to have kept a 14 year relationship with now ex gf and costume designer Heidi Bivens. They lived together for 6 years at an apartment in NYC but just last weekend or so, Bivens has moved out. Theroux is known to keep a room at Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont, up until he took up residence at Jen’s uber sleek and chic home.
Love is a mystery, even to those who seem to have been in the game for quite a long time. I guess Theroux’s unstoppable growing facial hair may yet hold the key answer to all this?
Photo Credit: Hombre Chic
Photo Credit: startandstop2006
Photo Credit: Baby, I was born this way ?
Photo Credit: david_shankbone
Look who’s turning up the heat on W Magazine’s April issue. Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler, both 40, find themselves in each other’s arms on the cover of W.
Photographed by Steven Klein and styled by Alex White, the cover shoot took the onscreen couple to an LA ranch for some rugged but sexy role-playing. They used pegs from Stella McCartney’s 2010 spring/summer collection for the clothes. Jen wore an Alberta Ferretti dress, bringing her cover wardrobe to a total of $3,800.
W Magazine’s April issue will out on March 17. The cover comes out just in time for Jen and Gerard’s movie, The Bounty Hunter, which opens in theaters on March 19.
What a coincidence. Just when UK tabloids have reported that Brat Pitt and Angelina are on their way to splitsville, Jennifer comes out on the latest cover of People, where she talks about her life five years after divorcing Brad Pitt.
The cover blurb reads, “Fun, flirty, and 40. Happier and hotter than ever, she’s loving the single life—and her sexy nights out with Gerard Butler.”
I was never into the Team Jolie vs. Team Aniston clamor, but I can’t help but feel like it’s Jennifer Aniston’s time to shine. Sure, there are no official reports of the Brangelina split yet, but if the couple’s recent mood is any indicator, then it looks like 2010 isn’t Brangelina’s year.