Rihanna is joining the bandwagon of R&B/hip-hop stars that are sprinkling their music with house clubbing flavor. The 22-year-old singer enlisted the help of DJ Chew Fu to remix selected tracks from her Rated R album.
The DJ himself has been excitedly promoting the details of the collaboration on his Twitter page. According to MTV, Rihanna has selected these 10 tracks to be remixed:
1. Mad House (Chew Fu Straight Jacket Fix)
2. Russian Roulette (Chew Fu Black Russian Fix)
3. Rockstar 101 (Chew Fu Teacher’s Pet Fix)
4. Wait Your Turn (Chew Fu Can’t Wait No More Fix)
5. Photographs feat. Will.I.Am (Chew Fu 35mm Fix)
6. Rude Boy (Chew Fu Bumbaclot Fix)
7. Hard feat. Jeezy (Chew Fu Granite Fix)
8. G4L (Chew Fu Guns in the Air Fix)
9. Fire Bomb (Chew Fu Molotov Fix)
10. Stupid In Love (Chew Fu Small Room Fix)
The tracks will be available on May 25, a month before she goes on her “Last Girl On Earth” tour. I can’t wait to hear how the Wiley hit-maker will work his magic on Rihanna’s sound.