Remember Ellen (among many others) picking on the Queen of Soul’s inaugural hat? Who could forget the felt bow studded with Swarovski rhinestones? Well, apparently a lot of people are clamoring for the same hat, sending a whole lot of business down Luke Song’s (of Mr. Song Millinery) way.
Who Wore It Best?
Emmys Best Dressed
The Emmys is one of Hollywood’s biggest events — and the stars came out in top form. See the best of the Red Carpet.
Posh Tops Worst Dressed 2007
Finally, someone who feels the same way I do about Posh’s dress sense! On Tuesday, Mr. Blackwell crowned the pouty Spice Girl as the Worst Dressed in 2007, crushing Mrs. Beckham’s hopes of being L.A’s newest fashion scion since moving to America last year with football star hubby David Beckham.
â€œIn one skinny-mini monstrosity after another, pouty â€˜Poshâ€™ can really wreck-emâ€
The fashion veteran said, in his usual acidic manner.
The 2007 top 10 worst-dressed list (with Blackwell’s critiques):
10. Alison Arngrim: “Little Nellie of the prairie, looks like a 1940’s fashion editor for the Farmers Almanac.”
9. Lindsay Lohan: “Lindsay the fashion frenzy strikes again! Lohan takes fashion to a new low.”
8. Jessica Simpson: “Forget the Cowboys. In prom queen screams, can it get any worse? She’s a global fashion curse!”
7. Avril Lavigne: “Gothic make-up courtesy the mad spatula â€” Fashions provided by … The house of Dracula!”
6. Eva Green: “Stuck in neon nightmares not fit for the sane. Fashion this loud could give Bond a migraine! A profusion of confusion from toes to nose!”
5. Kelly Clarkson: “Her heavenly voice soars above the rest … but those belly-baring bombs are hellish at best! She may be the queen of ‘Pro-Active’ â€” but that wardrobe looks downright radioactive!”
4. Fergie: “Another style-free ‘Fergie’ in fashion’s hall of shame? Yes, when it comes to couture chaos, guess it’s all in a name!”
3. Mary Kate Olsen: “YIKES! In layers of cut-rate kitsch, Mary Kate’s look is hard to explain … she resembles a tattered toothpick-trapped in a hurricane!”
2. Amy Winehouse: “Exploding beehives above â€¦ tacky polka-dots below … she’s part 50’s car-hop horror.”
1. Victoria Beckham: “Forget the fashion spice â€” wearing a skirt would suffice! In one skinny-mini monstrosity after another, pouty posh can really wreck-em.”
Copyright 2008 Reuters.
You Tell Me: Who Wore It Best, Chloe Sevigny Or MILF Michelle Pfeiffer?
Well, what do ya think?Â Who wore this gorgeous Lela Rose dress best, “Big Love” star Chloe Sevigny Or MILF Michelle Pfeiffer?
You tell me.
Who Wore It Best: Halle Berry or Leo’s Lady Bar Refaeli?
This one’s going to be a tough call.Â Usually whenever hottie Halle Berry is in question, she’s a sure win, but with Leonardo DiCaprio’s model girlfriend, I dunno.
Berry was seen gracing a pre-Oscar bash with this amazing golden gown by Elie Saab while Bar Refaeli was spotted wearing the gown at Cannes last week.Â So, you tell me, who’s it gonna be?