Hollywood.com did this fantastic ‘Top Ten’Â list for the week.Â Take a peek.Â
2. The Los Angeles-based Bad Cinema Society, for good taste. The group namedÂ Alone in the Dark Worst Film of the Year. Son of the Mask, meanwhile, picked up the most dishonors, taking home five Stinkers, including a Worst Actor gong for Jamie Kennedy.
3.Â Scrubs star Zach Braff, for following up.Â Braff will direct, co-star, adapt and produce a remake of the Danish film Open Hearts, a romantic drama about two people who fall in love after a car accident.
4. Coca-Cola, for marketing a new and much-needed drink. The soft drink giant will unveil its new soft drink, Coca-Cola Blak, during the Oscar pre-show on Sunday. The new beverage, a combination of Coke and coffee, is scheduled to hit grocery store shelves this spring.
5. The racial drama Crash, for sacrilege. The film won an award as the Most Profane Film of the Year from the conservative movie watchdog group Family Media Guide. According to the organization, the film contains 182 expletives, 62 incidents of violence and 16 incidences containing sexual content.
7.Â Wedding Crasher star Vince Vaughn, for breaking into the $20 million club.Vaughn will cement his leading man status with a $20 million paycheck for his starring role in upcoming holiday comedy Fred Claus.
8. Movie mogulsÂ BobÂ and Harvey Weinstein, for their hearts of cinematic gold. The brothers are auctioning off thousands of props and wardrobe items from their most famous films on online auction sites eBay.com and PremiereProps.comÂ to raise money for the Weinstein’s Max Family Foundation and the Entertainment Industry Foundation.
10. Salma Hayek, 50 Cent, Tom Hanks,Â Bono and Brad Pitt, for their contribution to AIDS awareness. The five stars are going to wear white clothing and matching wristbands, and click their fingers to mark the people dying of AIDS every three seconds for a new Internet and print ad for awareness Web site One.org.