Heidi Fleiss didn’t have the best Thanksgiving Day, her home according to TMZ caught fire this morning.
The home of Fleiss is located in Pahrump, NV, approximately 60 miles outside of Las Vegas.
Thankfully there were no injuries and Fleiss was seen outside of her home speaking to the fire chief while her birds were carried from the home.
According to a neighbor, Fleiss recently installed something in her fireplace and the fire appears to have started in the same room where the fireplace is located.
No other details have been released at this time.