When you get dropped form playing Linda Lovelave in an adult documentary about the pornstar behind the XXX rated movie Deepthroat it should be a good time for you to realize you have major issues to deal with in your life and that’s exactly what happened to Lindsay Lohan this week.
Inferno director Matthew Wilder had previously fought for Lohan in the main role of Lovelace, heck he even delayed production of the film to wait for her to finish rehab, but on Saturday he told E! News that the production has been delayed long enough and must go on.
Wilder told E! News:
“We are withdrawing our offer from Lindsay Lohan,” Wilder reportedly told the website. “We are currently in negotiations [with another actress] and working out the legalities of bringing her onboard. We have stuck by Lindsay very patiently for a long time with a lot of love and support. Ultimately, the impossibility of insuring her — and some other issues — have made it impossible for us to go forward.”
Lohan is currently staying at the Betty Ford Center in Rancho Mirage. California where she is undergoing court ordered rehab.