Well, well, well. Ms. Britney Spears made it to her 28th birthday. She has accomplished more than Janis Joplin and Jimi Hendrix ever did because they mysteriously died on their 27th birthdays. Next on the death watch is Lindsay Lohan.
However, today is Britney’s day and although she has ruined her reputation and we all think of her as an absolute nutcase, we can’t forget all that she has achieved.
- Only artist to have their first 4 albums debut at number one.
- Sold over 85 million records worldwide.
- Ranked as the 13th most powerful celebrity by Forbes
- Grammy for Best Dance Recording with Toxic
- Best Selling Album by a Teenage Solo Artist
- Fastest Most No. 1 Singles on UK chart by a Teenage Female Solo Artist
- Best Selling Teenage Artist
- Most Searched Person on the Internet (2003-2009)
I am just going to stop right there, but she has a lot more. So today, Happy Birthday Britney, the world is a better place with you in it because you always give us something interesting. And we are still trying to figure out if you are hot or look like a penguin, we might need a couple more years to figure that out so please don’t kick the bucket.
Since it is your birthday we should probably show a better picture of you.