A bad hair day is a major emergency issue for most women and all are quick to hide a bed head, a bad cut and some serious hair color catastrophe. Being a celebrity can either let you get away with a few forgiving paparazzi shots and if you’re hair is anything close to Lady Gaga and Nicki Minaj, you either own it or just get used to the site of gaping mouths.
Posted by Kate Alvarez as Claudia Schiffer, Dita Von Teese, Fashion, Fashion Week, Gwyneth Paltrow, Katy Perry, Lindsay Lohan, Mary-Kate Olsen, Max Snow, Performances / Events, Prince, Rihanna, The Red Carpet, Who Wore It Best? at 5:33 PM EDT on Oct, 07 2009
The best place for celebs to show off their hot designer duds is in the VIP section of fashion shows. Check out these Hollywood fashionistas who managed to steal the attention away from the catwalks at the Paris Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2010. Who wins your vote for best dressed?
Lady Gaga has never been one to play it safe when it comes to her costumes and clothes. This year’s VMAs was no different. US Magazine showed her in all of her glory at the awards. They say it was a shocking outfit, I think it’s Lady Gaga being true to form.
It’s every girl’s nightmare – going to a party and finding another girl wearing the exact same dress. Pink and Shakira didn’t seem to mind, though. Take a look at that photo, courtesy of US Magazine. They even seem to be having a great time, don’t they? So who wore the dress better?
Fans and regular folks alike, just love to have the latest clothes their favorite stars are into. They may not be able to afford those designer labels but that’s what not counts. As with the movie, “The Devil Wears Prada“, where they said the ordinary folk doesn’t realize that the clothes they wear are influenced indirectly by the sizzling styles of Hollywood and the many fashion designers the world over. The best hot and what’s not in the realm of Hollywood makes headlines all over with pap’s clicking away for your viewing pleasure.
So whether you need the latest and hottest wardrobe setup, or just a preview of how good your favorite stars look. Then you need access to the latest style news which you can find in the many fashion web sites on the internet. Log on and see what the stars are into to create your own style or look like your favorite stars on the streets of Hollywood.
Remember Ellen (among many others) picking on the Queen of Soul’s inaugural hat? Who could forget the felt bow studded with Swarovski rhinestones? Well, apparently a lot of people are clamoring for the same hat, sending a whole lot of business down Luke Song’s (of Mr. Song Millinery) way.
The Emmys is one of Hollywood’s biggest events — and the stars came out in top form. See the best of the Red Carpet.
Finally, someone who feels the same way I do about Posh’s dress sense! On Tuesday, Mr. Blackwell crowned the pouty Spice Girl as the Worst Dressed in 2007, crushing Mrs. Beckham’s hopes of being L.A’s newest fashion scion since moving to America last year with football star hubby David Beckham.
â€œIn one skinny-mini monstrosity after another, pouty â€˜Poshâ€™ can really wreck-emâ€
The fashion veteran said, in his usual acidic manner.
The 2007 top 10 worst-dressed list (with Blackwell’s critiques):
10. Alison Arngrim: “Little Nellie of the prairie, looks like a 1940′s fashion editor for the Farmers Almanac.”
9. Lindsay Lohan: “Lindsay the fashion frenzy strikes again! Lohan takes fashion to a new low.”
8. Jessica Simpson: “Forget the Cowboys. In prom queen screams, can it get any worse? She’s a global fashion curse!”
7. Avril Lavigne: “Gothic make-up courtesy the mad spatula â€” Fashions provided by … The house of Dracula!”
6. Eva Green: “Stuck in neon nightmares not fit for the sane. Fashion this loud could give Bond a migraine! A profusion of confusion from toes to nose!”
5. Kelly Clarkson: “Her heavenly voice soars above the rest … but those belly-baring bombs are hellish at best! She may be the queen of ‘Pro-Active’ â€” but that wardrobe looks downright radioactive!”
4. Fergie: “Another style-free ‘Fergie’ in fashion’s hall of shame? Yes, when it comes to couture chaos, guess it’s all in a name!”
3. Mary Kate Olsen: “YIKES! In layers of cut-rate kitsch, Mary Kate’s look is hard to explain … she resembles a tattered toothpick-trapped in a hurricane!”
2. Amy Winehouse: “Exploding beehives above â€¦ tacky polka-dots below … she’s part 50′s car-hop horror.”
1. Victoria Beckham: “Forget the fashion spice â€” wearing a skirt would suffice! In one skinny-mini monstrosity after another, pouty posh can really wreck-em.”
Copyright 2008 Reuters.
Well, what do ya think?Â Who wore this gorgeous Lela Rose dress best, “Big Love” star Chloe Sevigny Or MILF Michelle Pfeiffer?
You tell me.
Berry was seen gracing a pre-Oscar bash with this amazing golden gown by Elie Saab while Bar Refaeli was spotted wearing the gown at Cannes last week.Â So, you tell me, who’s it gonna be?