Posted by Kristine Cruz as Celebrific Sighting Pictures at 10:30 AM EDT on Feb, 24 2014
Beyonce never fails to put on a show. Read the rest of this entry »
Celebrities from around the globe do not just limit themselves to acting in front of the camera. Many of them support various causes and do other things they’re passionate about.
These days, a growing number of international celebrities share a common interest – blogging. It’s their way of sharing their thoughts and personal views as they go about their daily lives.
Here are some of your favorite celebrities who love to blog. Check them out here as there may be some you haven’t followed yet.
Sultry actress Gwyneth is one of those who started early in blogging. Her personal blog Goop.com is where she shares some details of her life as an actress, wife, mother, daughter and cook. Read the rest of this entry »
Queen Beyonce has just celebrated her birthday (September 4), which means another year of cute blunders for her, if she isn’t too careful!
So what’s a supportive wife like Beyoncé to do when her mega-popular rapper husband (Jay-Z, hello!) scores yet another hit record? Take it to Instagram!
Before they were stars, some celebs look really different, some unrecognizable in their high school photos.
Queen Bey sang live with a vengeance- performing a dance heavy routine with Michelle Williams and Kelly Rowland, her BFFs from her girl group Destiny’s Child.
Now as word of Beyonce’s lip syncing the anthem to pre-recorded music has spread like wildfire, does her performance at President Obama’s inauguration feel like a big let down– her performance a little less authentic?
Who wouldn’t want to smell like their favourite celebrity? With celebrity perfumes, you can. If you want to know more about the hottest fragrances available, here are the celebrity perfumes of 2012. But why just read about it? Visit your favourite department store today.
Initially, Lady Gaga’s perfume was said to be inspired by the smell of blood and semen. The controversial singer later said Fame would smell like an “expensive hooker”. But the truth is that Fame, Lady Gaga’s first fragrance, combines notes of Tiger Orchid, apricot, incense, Atropa belladonna and saffron. Read the rest of this entry »
Six-month-old Blue Ivy Carter was spotted leaving Bergdorf Goodman cradled lovingly in her mother’s arms.
Posted by MoJoe as Angelina Jolie, Beyonce Knowles, Brad Pitt, Celebrities, David Letterman, Jay-Z, Jennifer Lopez, Johnny Depp, Justin Bieber, Kim Kardashian, Rihanna, Simon Cowell at 6:50 AM EDT on Nov, 08 2011
When it comes to entertainment and celebrities, at any one time there is almost always a pool of super influential people that seem to be either pulling all the strings or covering all of the magazines. Here’s a quick rundown of the top 10 most influential celebrities in entertainment at the moment:
Simon Cowell’s celebrity status and entertainment industry influence may have started relatively small in the UK, but he’s definitely spread his wings of late. The TV producer, entrepreneur and showbiz judge was the brainchild behind talent show The X Factor, which has now gone stateside in a massive way. As one of the main judges on the show he’s got the power to make people’s careers. Read the rest of this entry »
Padma Lakshmi may be very happy with her new baby, Krishna, and her new man, billionaire Teddy Forstmann, but he isn’t her baby daddy. That role falls to billionaire computer maker Michael Dell (Dell Computers), whom she had a relationship with in 2009. Her endometriosis condition means that pregnancy is often responsible or at least dangerous. Padma has openly said how supportive Forstmann has been of her pregnancy. She was also recently declared as the sexiest chef, though she is in fact a cookbook writer and food reality show host. Not sure she’s a chef.
Former British Royal family member Sarah Ferguson, once the Duchcess of York, was taped by a News of the World reporter negotiating access to former husband, Prince Andrew, for 500,000 British pounds. She accepted GBP 40,000 as a down-payment. The implication is that she lied, as she no longer has access to the Prince. So another Royal scandal is brewing. (Sorry, lost count of all the other ones; the Royals long ago proved that they were in fact human and prone to human flaws.)
Notorious attention-whore Tila Tequila, who has been appearing in public in extremely crazy outfits (including using a waist belt as a bra), is apparently entering rehab. In fact, she’s agreed to be on Celebrity Rehab With Dr. Drew. So that means the show literally has only one person on committed to next season, which probably isn’t enough to save it. No one else wants to be on the show, including Lindsay Lohan.
Perez Hilton has a YouTube “video” of Liza Minelli covering Beyonce’s track Single Ladies for the Sex and the City 2 soundtrack. I’m not normally a fan of Liza, but I have to say that her cover is very spunky and makes me think that the song wouldn’t be out of place in a burlesque show in Las Vegas. It just has the right punchy sound. Though I’d want Rose McGowan and Nicole Kidman dancing. Oh and hey, why not Beyonce too?
And what a smashing night it was! Fans who purchased tickets to Wednesday night’s concert at Madison Square Garden, New York City, were more than satisfied with the 29-year-old’s show.
Ever since Lady Gaga released her official “Telephone” video on March 11, it’s become a favorite topic online. The nine-minute video just has too many things going on at the same time—just like Gaga’s wardrobe. Here are the trending topics:
1. It has a whopping number of product placements. And yes, people have nothing better to do than to actually count them. According to Advertising Age, there are at least nine different brands appearing in the video. But despite the cornucopia of products, only a handful of brands paid for placements, Lady Gaga’s manager Troy Carter told Advertising Age. Among them are Miracle Whip and Virgin Mobile. The rest were simply given free airtime as thanks for a good partnership with Lady Gaga’s previous shows and projects.
2. The Youtube video has gained over 14,000,000 hits since it came out last week. Enough said.
3. Sexiness is all over the place—from the bra-flashing guards to the sexy jailbirds dressed in bondage attire.
4. Violence is all over the place—from fighting inmates to a poisoning spree.
5. Lady Gaga addresses the hermaphrodite issue. In one scene, the busty lady guards strip an already braless Gaga down to her bare essentials. One of them quips, “I told you she didn’t have a d—k.”
6. Gaga makes out with a girl—but then again, everybody does that these days.
7. Beyoncé is in it, and she was very, very naughty. Although I believe Lady Gaga could’ve done her magic on her own, Beyoncé’s role was interesting. She played the ruthless Honey B, who bailed Gaga out of jail so that they could go on a sexy, killing rampage.
8. Quentin Tarantino lent his bright yellow Chevrolet Silverado SS—a.k.a. The Pussy Wagon, the truck that the bride drives in Kill Bill: Volume 1. Beyoncé and Lady Gaga look much better driving that truck.
9. It has a lot of PG lines, such as the part where Beyonce’s ruthless character tells the guy she killed: “I knew you’d take all of my honey, you selfish motherf*****.”
10. The end of the video flashes “to be continued,” which means we’ll definitely see more of Jonas Akerlund’s creative Gaga genius.
11. MTV banned the video. Yes, sir, the famous music video network found the mini movie-cum-music video too provocative and controversial. I wonder if it has anything to do with Lady Gaga’s team choosing E! as the official channel where they premiered the video. According to reports, other music channels may also ban the video from being aired. Who cares? We still have Youtube.
If you haven’t seen the video yet, spare nine and a half minutes of your life watching below. You won’t regret it.
One fan said it best: “Anyone who’s ever seen her live can testify she is nothing like Britney Spears or Madonna. [Lady Gaga] really is everything.”
Do-gooder Beyoncé unveiled The Beyoncé Cosmetology Center at Phoenix House in Brooklyn, New York on Friday. She and her mother Tina, who is also her business partner, conceived this idea last year.
I envy these girls. Not only are they shooting a new music video together, they are also spending the week partying carnival-style at Rio de Janeiro.
Her TV commercial is hot.
Two of the music industry’s hottest booties are back for their second collaboration. After the success of Beyonce and Lady Gaga’s “Videophone,” the girls are back for more music- and video-making. This time they’ve got their eyes on another gadget—the telephone.
According to NY Mag, the new music video, “Telephone,” could be a continuation of Lady Gaga’s hit “Paparazzi,” where she poisons her lover. In “Telephone,” Lady Gaga’s character is sent to prison, but soon gets rescued by the bombshell played by none other than Beyonce.
As you wait for the video to wrap up, check out official behind-the-scenes photos here.
Posted by Kate Alvarez as Awards & Accolades, Beyonce Knowles, Carrie Underwood, Chantel “Chani” Christie, Fergie, Heidi Klum, Jennifer Nettles, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, The Red Carpet at 11:00 AM EDT on Feb, 01 2010
Last night’s gathering of entertainers brought out a new trend for red-carpet dressing. Perhaps it’s the 2010 bug where fashionistas are out to challenge the conventional “glam-glam-glam” mantra. Here are my top 10 picks for the Grammy’s best dressed, in no particular order.
Before the show, Katy Perry tweeted: “[sic] I’m excited 4 today, all the performances r going to be fab & beauty is gonna be on point! Today I’m channeling Indian Betty Paige princess!” It looks like her Zac Posen dress did the job.
Rihanna brushed off rumors that she was blacklisted from the Grammys. Her Elie Saab Haute Couture gown made the feathered collar a must-have fashion detail.
See the winners and highlights here.
Who says you can’t raise funds for Haiti while hitting the clubs? Last week Hollywood celebs and their friends clinked glasses and danced the night away at The Eldridge in New York City for a Haiti benefit party.
Hosted by Matt Levine, Solange Knowles, and Kevin Barnes, the party’s proceeds went straight to Yele, singer Wyclef Jean’s charity organization for Haiti earthquake victims. Guests included Jay-Z and Beyonce Knowles, who did a semi-reunion of Destiny’s Child when she sang with Michelle Williams. Solange played DJ the whole night, as she spun Michael Jackson and Prince tracks.
Check out the party photos here.