A fab coif gets the job done even on the dreariest of personalities. One either wears it or owns it. Over the years of Hollywood glitz and glamour, celebrities are remembered for their timeless contribution to fashion and hairstyles. We have all coveted these famous tresses at some point in our lives . Armed with a magazine clipping, and hopes of a great copy cut and color of any one of Hollywood’s celebrity hair trendsetters … it’s off to the salon for what could be a life changing coiffure.
Let’s back track on some of Hollywood’s iconic hairstyles through the years .
- Twiggy – she owned this infamous blonde bob and became the face of of the 60′s.
- Farrah Fawcett – heaven’s angels might as well be falling from the skies and queue at the salon for Farrah’s 70′s flip.
- Madonna – any material girl who knew how to get into the groove wanted this dirty blonde rocker chic look. It was sexy, wild and just says ” I can rock your world!”
- Winona Ryder – a fresh face was all it needed to carry off this pixie cut . It was youthful , grungey and not many could get away with it too.
- Jennifer Aniston – oh and how we loved Jen’s shag and all the other modifications of this versatile layered cut. The blonde highlights just gave it more depth and texture and would still look ravishing on a windy day!
- Jennifer Lopez – although she always kept her hair long , we just loved it’s luscious waves and length. Something about the color of her hair just gave it that sensuality.
- Rihanna – she took the pop scene by storm with her music and her super short razor sharp edgy bob cuts. Youthful as she is , her symmetric hairstyles were both sultry and empowering.
Posted by Cat+ as Farah Fawcett, Fashion, Gwen Stefani, Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Lopez, Picture Corner, Rihanna at 3:25 PM EDT on 13/11/2011