The year 2012 is a big bang for some of the biggest stars in Hollywood. Whether or not it is their first time, welcoming a new member of the family surely feels better than a standing ovation from the crowd. Time to buy prams, cots and baby high chairs!! Below is a list of babies who turned some Hollywood celebrities into proud parents in 2012.
- Tucker Wilkerson. Born at 10:00 p.m. on Tuesday, September 18, Tuckers is the third son of Melissa & Joey star Melissa Joan Hart to husband Mark Wilkerson. He weighed in 8lbs and 7oz. Tucker, whose middle name is still being chosen, joins elder brothers Braydon and Mason at home.
- Penelope Scotland Disick. Penelope was really born on July 8, but her arrival was aired on TV for the season finale of Keeping Up With The Kardashians in September. During delivery, Kourtney pulled out little Penelope with her own hands, the same technique she used with her first child Mason. Penelope weight in 7lbs and 14oz, said her father Scott Disick.
- Blue Ivy Carter. First daughter of Jay-Z and Beyonce, Blue was born on January 8 at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York City. The celebrity couple who married on April 4, 2008, were born in September 4 and December 4, and had Ivy for their daughters middle name due to their love for the number 4.
- Camden John Lachey. First child together of singer Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo, Camden was born on September 12 at 654 p.m., weighing in 8lbs and 9oz. The couple got married in July 2011. Lead singer of the 90s hit boyband 98 degrees, Nick was first married to Jessica Simpson from 2002 to 2005.
- Sienna Jaric. Second daughter of Victorias Secret model Adriana Lima and husband former NBA player Marco Jaric. Sienna was born on September 13 at 100 p.m. in New York, weighing in 7lbs. The two met in 2006 and tied the knots in 2009. They had their first daughter Valentina in 2010.
- Breeze Beretta Johnston. Named after a gun, Breeze is the first child of Levy Johnston to Sunny Oglesby, a teacher. She was born on September 12, at 528 a.m. at Matsu Regional Hospital in Wasilla, Alaska, and weighing in 6lbs and 15oz. Levy is former fianc to Bristol Palin, daughter of 2008 vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin.
- Kash Kade Bierman. Second son of Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kim Zolciak and husband Kroy Bierman. Kash was born on August 15, Wednesday in Atlanta. Kim has two daughters from a previous relationship, Briell and Ariana. She and husband Kroy got married in November 2011, and had their first son KJ six months before the wedding.
- Theodora Rosa Williams. First child of British singer Robbie Williams and wife Ayda Field. Teddy was born on Tuesday, September 18 at 333 p.m. weighing in 7lbs and 4oz. Robbie, who married Ayda in 2010, recently announced his plan to move back to England with his wife and new-born daughter.
Posted by Celebrific+ as Beyonce Knowles, Jay-Z at 9:49 AM EDT on 14/10/2012